Remineralizing toothpaste with active peptide complex
1. Increased sensitivity of teeth.
2. Multiple dental caries.
3. Non-carious lesions of various origins (fluorosis, enamel hypoplasia, tooth enamel erosion, wedge- shaped defect).
4. Pathological teeth abrasion.
5. Restoration of the mineral composition of the enamel after whitening.
6. Final stage after removing dental stones and plaque.
7. Orthodontic treatment.
9. Gestation period.
Apply a small amount of toothpaste to a soft toothbrush. Brush your teeth in a circular motion, while gently massaging the gums. Rinse the mouth with a small amount of water, holding it for 20–30 seconds.
Purified Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silicon Dioxide, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Nanohydroxyapatite, Flavors, Sodium Monofluorophosphate (Fluoride-Ion weight ratio – 0.15%), Kelp Mineral Concentrate, Tetracalium Pyrophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Shilajit, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben in Propylene Glycol, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Aspartame and Saccharin, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkylacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, AK-1, AK-7 Peptide Complexes .