Mouthwash with active peptide complexes and Shilajit
1. Acute course of inflammatory periodontal diseases (gingivitis, periodontitis)
2. Acute and chronic recurrent inflammatory diseases of the oral mucosa (aphthous, ulcerative, necrotic stomatitis)
3. Pre - and postoperative period of surgical treatment of periodontitis for the prevention of destruction of paradontium tissues
- Relieves inflammation, swelling and pain in the oral mucosa.
- Improves blood circulation and metabolic processes in the tissues of the gums and paradontium.
- Helps to accelerate the regeneration and restoration of the functions of the oral mucosa and paradontium.
- Strengthens local immunity and provides long-term anti-inflammatory effect.
- Improves mineral metabolism in the teeth tissues, which leads to the strengthening of tooth enamel and reducing the risk of caries.
- Effectively removes plaque and bad breath.
Use after brushing, and as necessary, at least 2–3 times a day for two weeks. Rinse for at least 30 seconds. Do not rinse out or swallow. It is recommended for use the balm with an irrigator, mix in a ratio of 1:1.