Toothpaste with active рeptide complex and Betulavit®
4. Pre - and postoperative periods in the complex treatment of periodontitis.
- Relieves inflammation, swelling and pain in the oral mucosa.
- Improves blood circulation and metabolic processes in the tissues of the gums and paradontium.
- Helps to accelerate the regeneration and restoration of the functions of the oral mucosa and paradontium.
- Strengthens local immunity and provides long- term anti-inflammatory effect.
- Improves mineral metabolism in the teeth tissues, which leads to the strengthening of tooth enamel and reducing the risk of caries.
- Effectively removes plaque and bad breath.
Apply a small amount of toothpaste to a soft toothbrush. Brush your teeth in a circular motion, while gently massaging the gums. Rinse the mouth with a small amount of water, holding it for 20–30 seconds.
Purified Water, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, 1.3 Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Flavor, Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Monooleate, Aspartame, Saccharin, Betulavit® Birch Bark Extract, CI 42090, AK-1, AK-7 Peptide Complexes.