The product is used for fast recovery fromcworkouts and injuries. It has a complex therapeuticcand preventive effect:
- restores the ligaments and joints after injuries, helps to relieve muscle strain;
- has lymphatic drainage effect, reduces swelling and bruising;
- accelerates the healing of damaged tendons during training, relieves pain;.
- increases joint mobility and increases muscle elasticity;
- relieves cramps and restores neuromuscular conductivity;
- reduces muscle pain after exercise caused by sprains;
- has an active effect of preventing the development of varicose veins.
It is recommended for physical work or for quick relaxation in cases when muscles are sore after training. Data on the assessment of skin moisture, together with the results of the survey indicate the auxiliary properties of the regenerating cream, which is used as a means to relieve pain and swelling after bruises and sprains. On the study areas, a rapid resorption of hematomas and the healing of sunburn were noted.
Apply with light massaging movements on the active muscle groups or area that is injured and sore. Do not rub down. It is recommended to use at least 2 times a day.
Purified Water, Neovitin® Bioantioxidant Complex, Olive Oil, Soya Bean Oil, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Wax Emulsion, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Stearin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben and Imidazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol with Ethylhexylglycerin, Bisabolol, Fragrance Composition, Butylhydroxytoluene, Citric Acid, AK- 1, AK-3, AK-7, AK-8, AK-9, and AK-12.
The Regenerating Cream has an anti-doping certificate №S101S. Regenerating cream has an anti-doping certificate A.0013.RU.2014. Declaration of conformity ROSS RU.AG58.D00185 dated February 2, 2012 Anti-doping certificate A.0013.RU.2014